Thursday, April 24, 2008

My dog's 1 redeeming quality

My dog isn't really good for much. He doesn't fetch, or do any neat tricks, or eat burglars or anything like that. He barks a lot for no good reason, he eats cat turds, and occasionally he pees on people at the Dog Park. I am very impressed however, with how good he is at sniffing things. The other night he sprinted out of the bedroom, barking angrily in the pitch dark. This is a regular occurance so usually I just go "Shut up, you stupid brown idiot!!" and huck a shoe in his general direction. This time he just kept barking though, so I went out into the living room to see if there was anything outside, just in case he was barking at 40 ninjas or something. So I look out the window, and a cat is outside wandering around the front yard. My dog may not be good for much, but anybody that can smell a cat through a house has my respect.

No comments: