Thursday, April 24, 2008

Homeless People II

One fine day, I was walking through the skyway near the Target Center when I came upon a couple of homeless looking people. They were dressed shabbily, and the hair on their face was dirty, dreadlocked and full of mange. They looked like excellent candidates for my "Bum capture the flag" idea but they were also possibly crazy and bad smelling so I kept my distance.
The homeless man (we'll call him Lester) said to the homeless woman (we'll call her Fat Sue), "Watch Dis! I'm gonna flick off the camera." He meant one of the security cameras but instead he flipped a peace sign. He had confused his hand signals. He had also confused me. We passed each other and I heard him exclaim as he shuffled out of sight, "Watch Dis!! I'm gonna take out my dick!!" I did not turn around to see if he'd made good on that promise. I wonder where Lester and Fat Sue are now. Hopefully they both have their dicks in their pants, and I hope you do too!!

No comments: