Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am a little bit psychic

Did you ever just get a feeling about something that was going to happen? Your sixth sense starts to kick in. Isn't that fun when your sixth sense is right on the button. For instance, have you ever been walking in a busy area, where there are anonymous people all around you, and suddenly for some unknown reason your brain locks in on one specific, normal looking guy and you think to yourself "I betcha this guy is a fucking lunatic." Then as the guy walks past he says, "ramilargghhanationstationdogshitleaveawaydonniewahlberg!!" to nobody in particular, and you wonder how you could have possibly known the guy was crazy before you heard him rambling. That's a lot of fun.

I had a sixth sense moment today. I was about to enter Chipotle when I noticed an older man walking with a younger man. The older man was probably about 60 and the younger man was probably about 25. I looked at them and thought to myself, "I bet the old man has sex with the young man." It was kind of a disturbing thought. Right as I thought that, the two men kissed each other. I felt like the smartest man in the world. I also felt kind of grossed out. I hope my sixth sense tells me what stocks to buy some day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a little bit stupid.

Anonymous said...

I bet it was naked locker room guy and Under Armour guy.