Monday, January 19, 2009

Should I tell her?

The other night I had a dream that I was standing in my house when I heard loud pooping and farting noises coming from the bathroom, like, loud enough to make the cat run away. I thought to myself, "Wow, which one of the kids is doing that??" Then out of the bathroom stepped this person who I only know a little bit. She looked at me, did a weird little dance, and said, "God, I'm glad it's not my birthday on Thursday." That was the dream.

Now, I know that eventually me and this person's path will cross again. My question is, should I tell her about the dream? I really want to but I'm concerned the exchange might go like this:

Me: Hey, remember me, your friend's sister's husband?
Her: Sorta.
Me: Good. Anyhoo, I dreamt that you were crapping loudly in my bathroom, and then you danced around and said you were glad your birthday wasn't Thursday. Isn't that funny?
Her: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU PSYCHO??
Me: Um, uh oh.....

I'm pretty sure that's what will happen. But I still want to tell her. Hey, you don't want to hear it, quit coming into my dreams to take a dump. Seems pretty logical to me.

1 comment:

cowboyguns said...

Hey Brian,

I just landed on your blog and I have to tell you that this is one of the funniest things I have read in a very, very long time!

A neighbor from New Prague...