Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Reasons To Be Named For Your Butt Color

I was at the zoo the other day with the kidlings (I go to the zoo about once a day it seems) and we were looking at all the animals, and we came across somebody called a Red Rumped Agouti. I got to thinking how happy I am that my species is not named for the color of it's butt. How would you like having to go through life knowing that you were a Pink Assed Human, or a Brown Rumped Man? Of course, every girl's crazy for a Brown Rumped Man, but that's beside the point.

Maybe it would have been a good thing though. It would be hard for the racists to be so discriminatory against butt color. Nobody would want to say, "That's the brown butt entrance in the back." It would seem too creepy. Martin Luther King would have wanted us to not judge a person by the color of their butt, but by the content of their butt. The Ku Klux Klan would never have been formed because what kind of a weirdo forms a group based on butt color supremacy.

OK, so in closing, although I am eminently thrilled that I'm not called a Pink Bootied Human, if we were called that the world would be a better place, for you and me.

No comments: