Thursday, May 8, 2008

Where is my phone??

So here's something I seem to love to do every few weeks. That something is lose my cell phone. It always turns up, it just always gets lost again. One time I left it on top of my car. It broke, but I still found it 5 blocks away smooshed into a zillion pieces. I was fairly amazed that it managed to ride on the hood that far. I manage to lose it in the couch at least 7 times a year.

Here's my incredibly smart "stop losing your cell phone" invention. This is so great, please don't run out and patent it before I do. The idea is a long, elastic "cord" that attaches to the wall of your house. Once you attach the "cord" your cell phone is stuck to your wall forever and you'll never lose it again. The drawback is that you'll have to stick your ear right against the wall to hear the person talking on the phone, but not having to worry about the perils of losing your phone is well worth that little inconvenience.

Update: Phone found. There is a little place in my car, in between the middle armrest, and the seat. In my family we call it "The Place Where Fingers Don't Go." Sounds spooky huh. My car has a few places like that, and I guess so do a lot of cars (Side note: My mom had a little slot in her car right by the ashtray, and if she left her CD's there, the car would suck them into this void. She blamed my sister for years, until one day the ashtray door came off and there were like 8 indentical Meat Loaf CD's behind there.) Anyhow, I could see my phone down there, but it's the place where fingers don't go. Quite the conundrum. I finally poked it out with a Slim Jim I had nearby. Slim Jim's rule!! I feel like "Macho Man" Savage right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Then frickin' call me yah big douche bag!