Monday, November 10, 2008

Top of the Head Syndrome.

Today I woke up with a really bad earache, and also a bad top-of-the-head ache. I haven't had an earache since I was about 9 and to my knowledge I've never had a top-of-the-head ache. It wasn't like a true headache, it was more like some crazy little person had beat me with a mallet right on the place where my soft spot used to be when I was a baby. It was a little weird, but also funny.

I thought about this guy I know who woke up one morning with a bloody top-of-the-head. Kind of like a bloody nose, except he never had a bloody nose, only a bloody top head. It makes me wonder if our two conditions were somehow similar, like maybe the crazy little person had been poking him in the head with the sharp end of a beam compass all night

So this was a pretty pointless post, but one more thing I'd like to point is that if you write about your top-of-the-head ache, it hurts again. Thank goodness I only mentioned my earache in passing....Oh crap...

No comments: